Friday, August 20, 2010

A Day Brightener






Working in any industry where you provide service is difficult. Frankly, there are people you just can't seem to make happy regardless of how hard you try! It is so nice to hear words of praise and thanks from our customers. I can't even begin to express how much it means to us when you kind-hearted folks go out of your way to show your appreciation.

A few days ago I got a early morning voice mail message from a customer out at Dakota Dunes. This woman had moved into her home several years prior and it had another company put in her sprinkler when the house was built. We serviced her sprinkler for the very first time this year.

She called because she was watching her sprinkler run and was so delighted at it's performance that she was compelled to call and say thank you. Among her comments were "our yard looks fantastic", and "I never knew what a good sprinkler head looked like", and we are "thrilled, amazed and very, very happy".  If that wasn't enough to get me good and awake to start my day, she ruined my mascara with her next comment - "May the Lord bless you and your crew for all the good work you do for people".

Let me tell you, she may feel blessed to have a well-adjusted, well-running sprinkler, but we were even more blessed that she took the time to thank us for it. To her it was a simple phone call, but for me, it made my week.

If you have someone who helps you out whom you appreciate - let them know! You will both feel better for it.

Thank you, Siouxlanders, for your calls and notes of thanks. We wouldn't be who we are without you all to support us!

Have a super weekend!

Keep it Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment